Just know about DIGNITAS from Me Before You movie. Sam Caflin 💗💗💗

Hello guys!

For the last few days, I was attracted to watch some romantic movies since I admired Sam Caflin so much because of his deep dimples. He is so sweet. Oh My God 😍 Then I got to watch 2 of his movies which are Love, Rosie and Me Before You. First I watched Love, Rosie and I love the story line since it shows a realistic drama and also I love the sweet happy ending. But not for Me Before You. Yeah I admit it that I do love the movie but seriously I hate the sad ending. It left me emotionally frustrated since Will Traynor (Sam Caflin) chose to die at DIGNITAS even thought Louisa Clark (Emilia Clarke) tried hard to persuade him to live longer. So here we are. I wanna talk about this actually. DIGNITAS. 

Can someone help me what's the purpose of this non-profit organization? Yeah I do know about this organization a little bit since I googled it. But seriously there is such organization exists in this world? To help people die? Of course I know there's must be a reason why they built DIGNITAS but why not you tried to make them feel more appreciate by encouraging them to keep alive instead of making them feel horrible by preparing for their death. I just don't understand this thing. 

Well, I knew that Will Traynor didn't want to live since he lost his young active life due to the traffic accident but it doesn't make sense for him to end his life that way. He got a rich family and a lovely parents to support him. Yeah I know his parents will not be forever with him but still he is super crazy rich. He still can live with his money. Of course money is not everything but living a life is everything. You just got one life to live in this world. 

This movie really gave me a shock. I thought Will Traynor will change his mind eventually but that's not it. He still chose to die in front of his love and his parents. I kept thinking what if I'm in Louisa's position. Can I really accept that kind of fate? Seriously, I tried to think of DIGNITAS in a positive way since they are supported by the professional doctors but still I really hope they can just support people to live even it is hard.

Love,
NISA 💗

Comments